At GS Construction UK Ltd, we are the commercial groundwork construction specialist in building and construction projects. We are involved with many aspects of a commercial construction project from start to finish including:
- Digging out and excavation for foundations and laying foundations
- Setting plates for steel in the foundations for steel based buildings
- Excavation of trenches and back fill for services: communications, fibre optic, water, gas, electric
- Levelling the floor surface and installing gas resistant floor membranes to take a floor slab
- Drainage systems from the building to connect to main local services, we dig the trenches, lay the pipework and inspection chambers, then back fill
- Levelling for car parks and roadways, setting curb stones
- Flagging for walkways, and edged areas for gardens.
Larger Commercial Groundwork Projects
We work as a ground work sub-contractor in larger projects, recognising the requirements of projects managers, safety requirements, deadlines and quality. Please call for further information.
Call Gary Scully, groundwork contractor on 01282 700044 for commercial groundwork projects
GS Construction UK Ltd, excavation and commercial groundwork contractor Lancashire, England: Burnley, Nelson, Colne, Accrington, Blackburn, Barnoldswick, Earby, Rossendale. Yorkshire: Skipton, Keighley, Ilkley, Otley, Todmorden, Hebden Bridge.