Why a Conservatory
Need more space, and somewhere relaxing for the summer months? A conservatory or sunroom could be the answer for you:
- Build a totally new conservatory with a design limited by your imagination and local planning rules!
- Replace an old conservatory from ground up, change the size and shape
- Traditional framed or a design with brick or stone pillars
- uPVC conservatory or engineered Timber Frame conservatory
- Roof panels in high quality coated glass or polycarbonate
Build and Installation
We will be your main contractor doing the ground works and drainage elements of the project. Then we will secure the specialist services of known and trusted trades and professions as and when we need them – and make sure they are doing the work correctly and to time. We will manage the project for you:
- Assistance with the design, and selecting an architect
- Assistance with the planning aspects, its essential we recognise building regulations and any local requirements
- Groundwork, drainage, brickwork, services, flooring, roofing, access
- Windows, conservatory panels, doors
- Internal services and fittings: gas, electric, cabling, alarms, control systems
Take a look at an orangery project, one of our conservatories with a difference with brick sides, wide areas of glass and a glass roof.
Call Gary Scully on 01282 700044 now!
GS Construction UK Ltd, sunroom Lancashire. conservatories Lancashire, upvc conservatory lancashire: Burnley, Nelson, Colne, Accrington, Blackburn, Barnoldswick, Earby, Rossendale. Yorkshire: Skipton, Keighley, Ilkley, Otley, Todmorden, Hebden Bridge.