Get a new Driveway
Children with their own car and no where to park it ? How about an extended driveway ?
Building drives, driveways, access footpaths and forecourts for commercial and residential building projects is one of our areas of expertise.
At GS Construction UK Ltd we do this work ourselves, removing old driveways and paths, preparing the ground for the new, and laying the new driveway and pathways:
- Driveway widening, extensions to drives,
- Access and footpaths to front and rear entrances
- Replacing and re-laying old tarmac with a new and harder surface
- Replacing uneven and sunk block paving driveways
- Forecourts and private roadways
Driveway Surface Types
We can build driveways and forecourt areas with the surface you need:
- Tarmac driveway
- Block paving driveway
- Gravel driveway
- Pave driveway
- Concrete driveway
- Imprinted concrete driveway
We will manage the whole project for you:
- Assistance with the design and any local planning requirements
- Digging out and removal of existing drives and paths
- Re-route drainage, and assistance with re-routing other services as necessary using our trusted subcontractors
- Laying of base material, curbs and edging, then the top surface for the drives and paths
- Arranging trusted specialist services for laying larger tarmacadam areas
Our aim is to do what is right for you, give you appropriate advice so that your driveway or path looks good is hard wearing and lasts. We now prefer to use the harder wearing types of tarmacadam to prevent scuffs from car tyres seen with softer surfaces.
Call Gary Scully on 01282 700044 now!
GS Construction UK Ltd, drives, driveways and footpaths, tarmac driveway, gravel driveway, blockpaving driveway, imprinted concrete driveway, Lancashire: Burnley, Nelson, Colne, Accrington, Blackburn, Barnoldswick, Earby, Rossendale. Yorkshire: Skipton, Keighley, Ilkley, Otley, Todmorden, Hebden Bridge.