Home Improvement Project Brief
Larger bedrooms were required with an e-suite bathroom.
This detached property already had an existing single storey extension which was to be retained.
Double Storey Extension Construction
The existing single story extension at Lydgate, Burnley, Lancashire was made into a double storey house extension to provide larger bedrooms to this 3 bedroom property. A fantastic home improvement.
- The foundations were checked to ensure that it would take the next level.
- We erected a full scaffold with a canopy to completely cover the house and the extension.
- The roof was removed from the single storey extension
- Steel beams placed in position to accept the first floor timber joists.
- Upstairs, two large bedrooms were constructed with walk in wardrobes, with an en-suite to the master bedroom.